conditions we treat
Physiotherapists are considered Neuro-Muscular-Skeletal Therapists and as such we treat a multitude of medical conditions.
Commonly treated conditions include:
- Tech paling and stiffness, Whiplash, Headaches
- Back pains, injury, disc & / or face joint dysfunction, posture and ergonomics
- Strains, pains and muscle spasm
- Sport injuries e.g. ligament tears (Knee, ankle, shoulder, wrists), tendinopathies (Tennis & golfers elbow, Achilles, Rotator cuff, Muscle tears / contusions etc.)
- Dance specific injuries
- General aches and pains
- Arthritis and Joint (rthopaedic) problems
- Pre and post operative treatment and rehabilitation (Hip & Knee replacements, ACL repairs, Back / Neck disectomy, Spinal fusion, Fractures, etc.)
- Temporomandibular joints (TMJ) disorders & Post-Wisdom tooth extraction.